Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Afternoon Walks

One of the best parts of my job is the fact that I end up with meetings in the morning and at night. Afternoons are free for long walks!


It was a beautiful day for a run/walk!  Unfortunately, at one point I looked down at my Garmin and it looked like this ...


Dear Sarah,
Learn to charge your electronics.
Thanks.

Oh well - it was probably 4.00-ish miles.  Maybe 1.50 - 2.00 of that was run?  The rest was a brisk walk.


Pre-walk I ate a veggie sandwich on multi-grain bread for a late lunch.


I learned from yesterday's sandwich that fell apart that you need to slice your veggies for sandwiches like this and not dice them.


Much better!

I have a meeting tonight so I'm going to shower and head out - hasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails