Friday, May 27, 2011

Making A Difference

Last Sunday was Make A Difference Day at church. At one point several church members and the Cub Scout Pack that was helping came over to the parsonage to spread mulch and do some other stuff around. The yard looks great!


Thank you to all of the church members who came over, to Pack 2 and to Bruce for all of your hard work!  It looks wonderful!

And, of course, some gratuitous garden pics ...


I made another batch of Sweet Whole Wheat Pancakes to pair with the Brazilian coffee this morning ...


Delicious.

Alright - I've got a busy day ahead of me - and it's already almost 1:30!  Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails