Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

Happy Cinco de Mayo!


When I was in seminary, Cinco de Mayo meant the end of finals - meaning late night Mexican food, big sombreros and watered down margaritas. 

Today it meant staying late at the office so I could finish up some liturgy I was writing and clean up my desk.

And I wouldn't change a thing.

:)


Bruce had taco-seasoned beef cooking on the stove when I got home.  I got started on the veggies and made myself a big taco salad.


Delicioso!


Someone was very happy to see me when I got home so we could commence our celebration.

In other news ...


My bookshelves are almost done!  I cannot wait to start filling them.

I'm going to work on a recipe post for last night's Individual Chicken & Veggie Mexican Casseroles so look for that later.  I'm basking in the glow of a night without a meeting!  Ahhhhhh ...

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails