Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Coziness

The storms from the south have come up to New England - it rained here all day!


Rainy days call for soup, agreed?


I discovered today that I can make paninis on my cast iron grill!  This was turkey and cheese - but tomatoes and onions would have been a wonderful addition.  Next time ...

Bruce had choir tonight so I rode over to church with him to do some work while they rehearsed and took these photos before we left.  I managed to unpack my books and some of my photos this afternoon - the books aren't in any kind of order (they are building more shelves in a couple of weeks and I am going to move things around then) but it's nice to have it look more like an office ...


I'll post better-light photos when things are hung!


The days are flying by right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails