Friday, April 1, 2011

Bed vs. Kitchen

My kitchen currently looks like this ...


... and I cannot muster up the energy to care.  The boxes will be there in the morning, right?


Bruce and I went exploring a little bit to stock up on some essentials - including sandwich fixin's for dinner.  It was consumed on the floor of the master bedroom while Bruce did this ...


The kitchen may be a mess but both beds are put together.  My mom and sister drove out tonight - everyone will have a place to sleep!


Who needs sheets?

We're going to call it a night - thanks for all of the love and support!  The move went as smoothly as I could have ever imagined.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you guys! So so so so so happy!
    Please send me your address once the crazy has settled down!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails