Friday, March 18, 2011

Psalm 118

My oh myyyyyy this is the day that the Lord has made - it's going to be 71 DEGREES TODAY!!!!!


I walked outside to photograph breakfast and I was ... dare I say it?! ... waaaarm in my sweatshirt!


I had some coffee leftover from yesterday that I couldn't bare the thought of throwing away.  But it gave me the perfect opportunity to make iced coffee today!  I even threw caution to the wind and added (gasp!) milk!


Alright friends - I'm not spending the first 70 degree day of the year chained to a computer.  I think my sister and mom and I are going to walk!  And then to the theatre tonight - opening night!

Have a WONDERFUL day!  I hope it is this beautiful wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails