Thursday, March 24, 2011

Photo Night!

This is totally unrelated, but I realized this morning that I never really posted an "after" photo of my haircut on here (except for a quick snapshot outside of the salon and I look totally exhausted!)  So here you go ...


I love it!

Okay, so onto my night.  I took almost 700 photos on two different cameras tonight! I put my 18-55mm lens on my parent's dSLR and my 75-300mm lens on my dSLR and alternated between the two throughout the night.  I'm tired!

Unfortunately, we loaded all of the photos onto my dad's computer before I left the school, so I only had my SD card when I got home.  All of the big group shots are on the other card.  But here are some of the shots from my camera!  Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I love the way your hair looks! Those pics are also beautiful. Your camera must be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails