Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lazy Saturdays

It's glorious out!


Bruce and I have been enjoying a quiet day at home.  It feels so good not to go anywhere!  I've been cranking through loads of laundry and some church-related work.


I heated up a big bowl of leftovers for lunch.


I turned the sandwich thins and meatballs into a meatball sandwich!  All delicious.

It's been nice to relax, but I'm off and running again!  I have a meeting with some friends about their wedding in May and then it's back to school for performance #2!

Happy Almost-Spring!

2 comments:

  1. I've been doing laundry all day too. And cleaning. The sun shining and the warmer temps make me want a clean house more than ever.

    That macaroni looks sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah, for your comments on my blog! I'm not sure Harper is complimented when you say she looks like me!! She does favor some of my baby pics and also her Mama but I believe new baby is a closer look to her mama!

    You make the most beautiful pictures!! WOW! Great eye and great camera!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails