Saturday, March 26, 2011

Behind The Scenes - Spit Take Edition

One of the best parts about growing up with a dad who directs a show every year is that I get to see all of the behind the scenes stuff that goes on. It truly take a village to put on a show and I thought that I would give you a glimpse into some of the funnier things that go on.

For example. This show has two "spit takes" - meaning water gets spit. During one of them the stream of water hits another actor. During the other one, however, it goes straight into the pit. Apparently the first night it soaked the guitar player, his music and the timpani. So they came up with a solution ...


The guitar player wears an umbrella hat during that scene.


I'm snacking on pizza and working on my sermon.


The curtain goes up in an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails