Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Writer's Block

I have a bad case of writer's block this morning.


Coffee's not helping!


I was also feeling very uninspired for breakfast.


So I fell back on an old classic.  Boring?  Yes.  Delicious?  Yes.

I was staring at a blinking cursor this morning when an email popped into my inbox from Alyssa.  It made me smile so I had to share ...


I love her Wear a Dress Tuesday photo from yesterday!  Those boots are so cozy.

I know Wear a Dress Tuesday isn't going to save the world or anything, but I love that it reminds the women in my life (and those who I've met because of the movement) that we're all in this together.  The community you are apart of can have such a positive impact on your life.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails