Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday Morning Prayer Request

Good morning, friends!  After three days of rain/hail/cloudiness the sun is finally out and giving us a blue sky.


Beautiful.  Why are we moving again?

Breakfast was a staple - I've got a long run scheduled for later, so I'm fueling early ...


One of these days I should start experimenting with different nut butters.  Anybody have a personal favorite?

***

On a much more serious note - Please keep my church member Phil and his wife Donna in your prayers.  Phil was brought to Grady (yes, summer of CPE Grady) after a car accident this morning.  I just talked to my pastor, who is down there with them, and she said they haven't heard much.  Thank you for your ministry!

Peace,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails