Thursday, October 7, 2010

Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer

Good morning!


I was so hungry when I woke up this morning after last night's 6.2 mile run.  I think Bruce is getting a kick out how much I'm eating as my mileage continues to increase!  I decided to go with a classic PB toast and black coffee for breakfast.


Delicious.

***

Onto one of my favorite subjects ... Vera Bradley!

I absolutely love Vera Bradley purses, bags and accessories. They are high quality and versatile and I read somewhere that the company itself treats their employees extremely well.  They are also extremely committed to the fight against Breast Cancer.  They have their own foundation (The Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer) and are constantly raising awareness and funds.

I love buying something and knowing that not only am I getting a great product, but that I'm also contributing to something bigger.  That being said ...


THIS Saturday, 25% of the net proceeds from Vera Bradley purchases made online or at Vera Bradley stores will be donated directly to the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer.  Click here to find out more information!

Also - every year Vera Bradley come out with a breast cancer awareness pattern.  They just came out with this year's and I LOVE it.


The pattern is called Twirly Birds Pink.  Click here to check out the pattern in all of your favorite Vera Bradley bags and purses.

I cannot wait for Saturday!  We don't have room in our budget for much right now, but every little bit counts.

What about you - are you taking part in Foundation Day?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails