Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rise, Shine and Pray!

Good morning!  I have a conference call in 10 minutes, so I thought it was the perfect day to pull out my Vera Bradley mug for my morning coffee.


Thanks to my awesome sister-in-law for the Christmas present. :)


Coffee always tastes better out of a fun mug.


Whole wheat bagel (Kroger store brand - THE BEST EVER) toasted with peanut butter.

Okay friends, I have a request.  I'm a wee bit nervous about this conference call and then I have a long day after that.  If you are the praying type, I'd love to be lifted up in yours today.  If you are not the praying type, but are the "I'll send you good thoughts and vibes" type - I'd love those too.

Have a great day!

xo
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I didn't read your post until this afternoon, but I'll start sending some positive vibes your way now! And I'm betting that everything went well or at least was a good learning experience :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails