Friday, September 24, 2010

Wedding Dress Outtakes

Alternatively Titled:  I was having a severe case of bloggers block and came across this photo when I was cleaning out my iPhoto library and was too tickled not to share it with you all.


One of the wedding dresses that didn't make the cut ...


Umm ... That's a lot of poof.


Ahh ... Much better.

TGIF y'all.

p.s. I have to be at work for an all day event at 6:45 tomorrow morning, so I'm going to bump my long run to Sunday.  I know that it is important to stick to your schedule in marathon or half marathon training, but sometimes sanity is more important (ie not waking up at 4:30 am on a Saturday morning to run and then working all day).  Gotta find some balance, right?

1 comment:

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails