Thursday, August 19, 2010

Last Chance! - Let's Get Tim Lloyd to Open for 104.7 The Fish!

I couple of weeks ago I posted a video of my friend Tim singing O Christ, Our Hope, Our Heart's Desire on youtube.  He is taking part in a contest with 104.7 The Fish (our local Christian radio station) to be their opening act for their upcoming concert.

Tim has TWO DAYS left to get as many views as possible on his video.  The more views he gets, the better chance he has at winning!  So please click here to view the video on youtube and pass it around!


Let's bring fame, as well as fatherhood (his wife is due this weekend!) to Tim this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails