Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tune Up

Look who got a tune up last night ... 


Ever since we bought Bruce's truck, we have been talking about selling our little scooter.  We don't know where we will be moving to, but I highly doubt that it will be an urban area where we can tool around on something with a 50 cc engine.

But now Bruce is having second thoughts!  It is fun, I'll give him that (although I'm not as fearless as I used to be ever since I took a tumble back in December).  I guess it makes sense to keep it for now and make a decision when we find out where we're going.

Anyone want to buy a scooter?

1 comment:

  1. I have wanted one ever since studying abroad in Italy!! I wish I could buy it, but I don't Spencer would fit very well on it, haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails