Thursday, April 22, 2010

Updated To-Do List

One more class down!!  There was some confusion over how long our Domestic Violence presentations were supposed to go on Tuesday, so I had to wait until this afternoon to do mine (thank you Kari for checking in with me on Tuesday!).  So here is my to-do list now ...

Chaplaincy in a Multi-Religious Context
Final Case Study - 10 pages

Crisis Ministry
Teaching Presentation & Outline - 30 minutes
Teaching Reflection - 2 pages

Pastoral Care with Victims of Domestic Violence
Final Project - 5 pages
Presentation - 15 minutes

Directed Study
Final Paper - 12-15 pages
Resource Guide

Three more things and then I am DONE!!  Woo-hoo!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so great!! It will be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails