Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's Spring, It's Spring, It's Spring!!

First things first ... Wear a Dress Tuesday update:

A fellow Candler student, Whitney, also participated in our fun on Tuesday, but she wasn't on campus until 6 p.m. and couldn't be part of the group picture.  Check our her blog for pictures and reflections of her day, as well as an awesome budget break down of her entire outfit.  She was definitely proof that you do not need to spend a lot to look fabulous.

I got an e-mail from my mom this morning ... I’ve worn a dress to work – last Wed, Thursday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, today! :) Hooray!!  Thanks, Mom!!

*     *     *

Over the past couple of days, Atlanta has exploded in colors


Pinks and reds ... 


... big blooms and small ... 


... and purple ... 


... lots of purple.


Some for fully open for the world to see ... 


... some just starting to peep out.


Oh, and the trees of white ... 


... has anyone ever seen trees this white before?


So fresh ... so clean ... 


For some reason I kept thinking about my wedding dress when I took these pictures.


I may or may not have been trespassing as I took some of these pictures ... 


... I'm leaning towards may.


I couldn't help it.  If you grow beautiful flowers in your yard you are practically asking someone with a dSLR to sneak onto your property and take pictures.


Yellow that shined as bright as the sun ... the sun that shined us up to 75 degrees (!!) yesterday ... simply spectacular.

Anybody else living in the middle of a rainbow right now?  I know Kari over at p.s. love.love posted pictures of SNOW up in Colorado.  We cannot even fathom snow around here right now.

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS pix! I am so jealous of your camera! Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flower pics! I'm so wishing I had a dSLR right about now.

    Not sure if you've ever checked on my friend Veronnica's blog (there's a link to her blog on my sidebar), but she's doing a giveaway right now on her blog for an awesome camera strap for a dSLR. You should really check it out!

    So neat that you such positive feedback with Wear a Dress Tuesday too! Looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures!! I love spring, it's the perfect kissing weather :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails