Friday, March 19, 2010

72.6 Degrees and Sunny

Happy Friday!!


This pictures make me happy for multiple reasons.


1. The flowers are beautiful.


2. I took these while standing outside with the temperature creeping over 70 degrees for the first time in awhile ... 


... and the bright sun filling me with Vitamin D.


3. I also took them outside of the center where my interview was held for the summer CPE position I am hoping to get.  This makes me happy because ... 


... the interview is over (phew!!) ... 


... and it went really well!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!  I will be cheering my sweet husband on as he runs in the ING Georgia Marathon / Half Marathon.

Hooray for spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails