Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chocomize

My birthday week is off to a great start!!  Over the weekend my wonderful sister sent me an iTunes gift card and ever since I opened it I have been dreaming about the NCIS episodes, apps, games, movies and songs that I can buy with it. (Any suggestions?)

Then I got this in the mail today ... 


This may very well be the best invention ever.  You go online and quite literally customize your chocolate - you "Chocomize" it.  AMAZING.

My other half Sarah sent this for my birthday and I would be lying if I said I was going to wait until Friday to rip into that bad boy.

Side note.  Last year Sarah and I instituted "Wear a Dress Tuesdays" because dressing up is fun and since we live 800 miles away from each other and can't watch Gilmore Girls together on Tuesdays like we did in college, we can at least do something together.  So this morning I took a picture in the mirror and texted it to her with the message, "It's Wear a Dress Tuesday!!"  When I got out of my morning meeting I checked my phone and saw a picture message from her.  She was wearing the EXACT SAME DRESS.  No - we didn't plan it and no - we didn't even buy the dresses at the same time.  We are just special like that.

Anyway, if you want to Chocomize your own tasty treat, check out their website here.  You won't regret it.  In fact you may very well waste hours of your life trying to put together the perfect formula.  In fact, I think that's what Sarah did when she was placing my order.

Thank you Bethany and Sarah for already making my birthday special!!

3 comments:

  1. I wasted hours on that website making that chocolate. I may as well have made it myself.

    I'm still proud of the combination I came up with - dark chocolate, graham crackers, chocolate candy, and GROUND COFFEE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for birthday week! I used to be so spoiled (before the girls came) that I would make my hubby celebrate for several days leading up to and including my birthday! :)

    So exciting about the itunes card and the chocolate gift looks cool too!

    P.S. Thanks for the hair advice. I actually did it that way the other day and it looked way better than it all the way down. I know it will grow fast so I should just try to deal with it in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious about the dress! And the chocolate - wow! YUM! Have never heard of that site but it sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails