Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Moving right along.

What a busy day!!

I woke up at 6:30 and was at school by 7:30. Class from 8 to 9:30 and then I went to work. I worked until 2 and then headed back to Candler for class at 2:30. I was in class until 5:30 and then went to library to get some books that I need for one of my final papers - the thesis and annotated bibliography is due tomorrow.

(Side note - getting ready for finals means that the semester is almost over!! Ya-hoo!! See? Silver lining. Remind me of this when I am muddling my way through finals.)

I left the library around 6:30 - and it was dark, dreary and wet. It made me want to curl up in a ball and hibernate - not ride my scooter home in the rain and work on my questionaires all night.

But - alas - I hopped on the scooter, revved the engine and rode home. And guess what was waiting for me? Grilled chicken, steamed vegetables and stuffing on the stove!! Yes - my husband had dinner waiting for me. Yes - my husband rocks.

After dinner I spent four hours filling out questionaires - and that's about all I could take in one sitting!! I will pick it up again tomorrow.

While I work on my thesis and annotated bibliography.

And write my sermon.

And not to preach my pyschological questionaires or submit my thesis statement about Islam in the United States or turn in my sermon. That would be bad.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails