Tuesday, November 17, 2009

And I thought DRIVING across the country was impressive ...

I cannot believe I am just posting this now - but a friend of mine has been riding his bike across the country ...

(yes I said riding his BIKE across the country)

... and he in Florida!!!!!  He started in Southern California and will end on the Florida coast very soon!!  It's been fun to keep up with him on facebook throughout his trip (thank you Steve Jobs - Dan's trusty iPhone kept us all in the loop).

Watch this video and you will know why Dan and I are friends.  I love his passion and I love his commitment.  I love the fact that he is adventurous and the fact that he doesn't let a good idea just pass him by.  If he thinks it will be fun to ride his bike across the country - then he will do it.  And this isn't a one-time adventure.  There are still more to come!!



Check out his website to track him as he makes his final ride into the Atlantic Ocean.  Take a look at pictures from his hike on the Appalachian Trail (Georgia to Maine) and sneak a peak at some of his upcoming adventures.

Dan - Bruce and I are SO proud of you and excited and in awe and a whole lot of other adjectives that I can't think of right now.  We cannot wait to see you and to hear all of your crazy stories!!

3 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO FREAKING COOL! I just sent this to my boyfriend! He will LOVE this! Way to go, Dan! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's be honest, I'm impressed. And jealous. Very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that's cool. I feel, um, lazy now! Awesome! Tell him we're rooting him on!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails