Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Midterms AND a Head Cold?!

What a terrible combination!!

I was fighting this stupid head thing all weekend, opened the door to Monday and WHAM!! - midterms.

I'm trying to do what I need to do to get by for the time being but that's only going to get more difficult as the due dates draw closer and closer.

I LOVE fall - but I don't love the sinus issues that come with the weather changing!!

p.s. SO many people are worse off than I am - it's already been a bad flu season and the media frenzy isn't helping at all.  Let's remember to pray for all those affected by this years flu, especially those who have weakened immune systems and are especially vulnerable to it.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Being sick sure is no fun! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a speedy recovery...I have never seen more people sick in September...WE have sure had the CRUD at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your tests and your head cold. I think we are all praying about the flu! xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hope you get to feeling better! Tests + a cold= NO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like no fun :-( I feel so blessed that I haven't caught anything yet, but there are a lot of people out there that are having flu symptoms. Good luck with all your tests and I hope you'll be feeling better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails