Sunday, August 16, 2009

Peace

Bruce and I just got home after a quick trip to Huntingdon, Pennsylvania for my cousin's wedding.  I'll have plenty to say about it later (orientation starts tomorrow - I have to be at work at 7 a.m.) but here's a little preview.

Image courtesy of Juniata College

This was the site of the ceremony - the Peace Chapel at Juniata College.

Peace isn't an idea.  It's a way of life.  And Andrea and Adam's wedding ceremony proved that they are committed to peace on earth - and let us be part of that.  I'll upload my pictures and tell you more about the wedding as the week goes on.  I can't wait to share with you all the details of the ceremony - it was SO beautiful!!

Peace on earth IS possible.  My life wouldn't be the same if I didn't believe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails