Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Aftermath (x2)

Today's wedding post is about the aftermath ... both at my parent's house and in Atlanta.

First - my parent's house.



There are two things that I find absolutely hysterical about this picture.
#1.  It's two days after the wedding and I'm still wearing my tiara (there is also a very good chance I wore it to breakfast at The Villager that morning).
#2.  The beautiful fire truck that I blogged about in the previous post that gave me the grandest entrance to the church I could ever imagine left a two foot rut in my parents front yard.  Whoops?

Second - Atlanta.  For all you brides out there - hairdressers tell you one thing to do in the months leading up to your wedding:  Grow, grow grow!!  So I did.

This is me talking to the ring bearer at the rehearsal.  My hair was LONG!!

One of the first things I did yesterday was call my fabulous hairdresser, Patrick.  I was in the chair at 9:45 this morning.  And I told him one thing:  Cut, cut, cut!!


In the grand scheme of things, it's not very short, but it's a big change for my hair!!  It feels GREAT!!  SO lightweight and manageable, which is amazing because it's been in the high 90s with lots of humidity in Atlanta since we got back!!

I love it!!  Thanks Patrick!!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I think I am going to have to make appointments with Patrick and fly to Atlanta to get my hair cut. He did an awesome job and your hair looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails