Sunday, November 30, 2008

Grown Up Christmas List

This post was inspired by Amy Grant's single, Grown Up Christmas List (Amy Grant was apparently not the first to release this as a single, however she was the first to really make it popular).

Here's My Grown Up Christmas List:

I wish for ... 
  • Continued strength in my relationship with Bruce.
  • Relief for those who are seriously struggling because of this economic crisis, and for those who have struggled unnoticed for so long - both in the U.S. and abroad.
  • New ways of conflict transformation - I know that conflicts that have us and countries all over the world in conflict dig deep at things I don't understand, but I pray that that all those in conflict find knew ways to transform hate and embrace differences.
  • Grace and mercy as I finish up this semester and look to the second half of my time at Candler.
  • The living Gospel to show its face in the Advent wreath through hope, peace, joy and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for commenting! Unless I have your email address, I respond to all questions directly in the comment form. Check back if you've asked one! xo, Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails